Natural Slope: RPM Platform
Natural Slope for RPM Platform
"Get out of your backseat!" has probably echoed up the slope at some point in your skiing career. Whether an experienced or beginner skier – leaning back is probably the most common mistake. With the Natural Slope you'll get dynamic balance while training in an aggressive forward position.
Natural Slope Benefits:
- Increases intensity of leg workout.
- Keeps your weight over the middle of your skis giving you more control.
- Increases core engagement.
- Muscle memory that transfers to the slopes.
- Dynamic balance.
- Proper forward lean position.